14 September 2007

Take the Constitution to the People with a little help from Oprah

Today I did my 3rd blast to Bill Moyers, Mr. Fein, Mr. Turley & Mr. Nichols to get them engaged.

It is my continual effort to get the Constitution (and hence violations of the Constitutoin) onto Oprah and into Mainstream consciousness.

I posted on Oprah's web site another "thread" on this.

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/1551

If people feel so inclined to join Oprah's board & get more posts on this thread to maybe elevate it to her producers - thank you.

Democratic members & their lack of interest to view Bill Moyers' Impeachment Special.

Let's be honest. Based on Waxman, Berman response in August "Moyers' special - did not see" - plus when I trolled the internet - I found the following other members of Congress whom admitted to not seeing Bill Moyers (Norm Dicks (WA), Chris Murph (CT) McConnell (KY), Kohl (?) - these elected officials are not going to take in any "contraband" information that goes against their boss (CEO Madame Pelosi) wish to keep impeachment "off the table".

Why - my belief is there has been a "ladies' room" promise made between Clinton & Pelosi - so as not to drag Clinton's vote on the war up during the campaign. Just my belief system. And the constitution and the elimination of the extra Executive Presidential powers that this administration has acquired is just collateral damage in this "collusion" between Clinton and our Democratic leaders. Just my views.


It's the Constitution - Impeachment is the Cure!
Take the Constitution to the People with a little help from Oprah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHDcJAPVOrg


No comments: